… more or less.
OK, so I am on my way to go see a great play. I am sure it will make me happy. But I have not seen it yet. And by the time I do, and get home, the day will be over.
Then it occurred to me that this is pretty much one-third through the year of the Happy Holly Project.
And I have many things to be happy about here. So in place of my usual tongue in cheek style entry, I am going to tell you what makes me happy about all this. Here is the list … although not in any particular order.
1. I have done a blog entry every day. This is amazing all by itself since a) I am fundamentally lazy and b) I am not a writer. Not really. Okay maybe.
2. I am becoming a writer. A friend was a writer and I asked him years ago what I had to do if I wanted to be a writer … he said “Write.” I am. Writing.
3. There are lots of countries that have viewed me .. and do so on a pretty regular basis. The list that is on here is below … if I didn’t accidentally erase one while cutting and copying and pasting. I know there was one from Germany and one from China … but they are not lit up or listed. I don’t know why. I am thinking Texas doesn’t count as a country in their listing either.
Republic of Korea
United Arab Emirates
4. There are almost ninety people who are following me … either on WordPress or Facebook or email or somehow. That’s humbling all by itself.
5. I have the “mission” to find something to be happy about each and every day. This is perhaps the best thing about all this.
So, despite orange legs, lost macaroni salad, mardi gras masks, leaking roofs and good friends … this has been an incredible experience so far.
Just thought I would say thanks!