So maybe I’m getting a bit carried away here. Setting myself up for failure or something.
But … it’s so much fun right now.
I was out looking around the internet, as I sometimes do, and tripped across a great blog out there. With a great background picture …It might even be as cool of a typewriter as the old Royal Typewriter I recently got from my Mom.
But in the mushy middle of my looking around that blog, which uses a great theme (Choco) by the way, I saw that she had a really cool widget. One that would count NaNoWriMo words and post the results back to her WordPress.com blog page.
I had to have it.
So out I went to Google. No luck.
Back to her blog page. No luck.
Posted a question to her which she answered. No luck.
Went looking around WordPress.com. No luck.
Went looking around NaNoWriMo.org. No luck.
So I posted a Forum post. You know … “Hello, I’m a moron who can’t find something that is clearly right in front of my very eyes” … or words to that effect.
And of course, NaNoSeconds after I posted that, I found the place where you could find a widget for NaNoWriMo.
Shrewdly hidden on the page called http://nanowrimo.org/widgets.
So for those of you who might want something like the hand-dandy widget you see here to the left on my blog, just go there and it will explain … in great detail … how you, too, can have a nice widget on your WordPress.com page.
Nineteen days and counting …
- NaNoWriMo Breakthrough! (kstrattt.wordpress.com)
- My NaNoWriMo Preparation Lists (wordsofprocrastination2.wordpress.com)
- Rewards vs Sacrifices of Participating in NaNoWriMo (aspiringwriter22.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo (okinawawriters.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo (pkrivulet.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo and The Sketchbook Project (apenapaperandacupoftea.wordpress.com)