… if you are looking for Writing Buddies for NaNoWriMo, that is.
Constant readers here know that I started my writing saga on November 1st of 2011 … 11/1/11 … with a broken heart and the encouragement of a few good people.
I am still writing.
Then I came across this page out on Facebook. It is a page on a group site of NaNoWriMo folks … in a group … called NaNoWriMo.
We writers are such a creative lot aren’t we?
(Here is the link if you have to cut/copy/paste it:
They set up a list of people interested in being / having Writing Buddies for the upcoming November write-a-thon that is NaNoWriMo.
And I added my name to it. If you are interested in Writing Buddies, you can add your name or just click on the links to go to various folks looking for Writing Buddies.
On the off-chance that this link changes, the other way is to go to Facebook, search for NaNoWriMo, pick the group with 18,000 plus members … then click on Files, and the top File will probably be a link to NaNoWriMo Buddy List UPDATE (Oct 2013).
An editable Google Doc version can be found here:
I’m still not sure that I will write what I currently have out there on the NaNo page, but it’s a start.
- NaNoWriMo Breakthrough! (kstrattt.wordpress.com)
- It’s NaNoWriMo time again! (womenspages.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo (okinawawriters.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo! (minasalcove.wordpress.com)
- Rewards for #NaNoWriMo (mikecoville.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo … Buddies Still Wanted … (myekayla.wordpress.com)
- October 1st – NaNoWriMo Buddies (mikecoville.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo 2013 (adaminthecage.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo (pkrivulet.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Countdown (gettingtotheend.wordpress.com)